babyblogmarie

Welcome to my journal and ongoing photo album.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Joy!

It was the night before Christmas, and we gathered at the "ranch" to sing The Twelve Days Of Christmas and eat King Crab and Filet Mignon.  I didn't get to eat any of that good stuff.

In case you need a closer look at my Waldo/Elf costume...


On Christmas morning, after sleeping in late, we went to Aunt Tami's house.  Grandpa John was there, and my cousin Matthew.  Aunt Tami smothered me with big, wet kisses.
I fought back by pulling her hair. Meanwhile, Mom was getting sentimental with Grandpa.
Afterwards we drove a few miles over to Grandma Susan's and Grandpa Michael's house.  Dinner was great, and I tasted all my gifts, even the wrappings!

Today, Aunt Becky and my cousins, Dylan and Madelyn, stopped by our house to exchange gifts.  I love Christmas!
A million thanks to everyone for making my first Christmas so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment