babyblogmarie

Welcome to my journal and ongoing photo album.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hello!

So I was chewing on my fingers the other day, watching my Dad use the computer to send emails and read news articles, and I thought to myself, "That looks fun!"  So I asked, "Dad, can I use the computer too?"  He replied that maybe I would enjoy publishing my thoughts and photographs to an online journal.  The result is "Baby's First Blog," a place just for me to show off to my family and friends.  I hope you all enjoy it.

Here I'm sitting with my friend Sundae!  I love to feel her velvety soft ears, and pet her nose.
This easy chair is so comfortable, and a good place to watch Mom cook dinner.
You'd smile like this too, if you were wrapped up this well.
I'm sleepy, so that's all for now!  See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment