babyblogmarie

Welcome to my journal and ongoing photo album.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Sledding with my Daddy














On Sunday I went to my first Christmas party, up at my Grandma & Grandpa Keesen's house. They have a pretty log cabin in the mountains with a pond that is frozen over. My big brother and sister and all my cousins were ice skating. I'm not big enough to ice skate yet, but my daddy thought of the great idea to let me sled. Of course my Grammy had a sled that was just the right size for me, it even had a seat belt. Mommy was very nervous and wouldn't let Daddy pull me fast at all. I didn't know what to think of all the pretty trees and the cold ice zooming past me. I kept looking around taking it all in. I hope my Mommy lets me do it again someday.
























My Aunt Becky bought me my new puppy dog hat, so I can look just like my puppy dogs. It was the first present that I got to open so my head would be nice and warm while I was sledding.

No comments:

Post a Comment