babyblogmarie

Welcome to my journal and ongoing photo album.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Onesey? Onesie? Won-zee?

Today was like most Mondays for me, starting early in the morning when mom and Jack and Natalie and I piled into the car to get to school in Littleton.  After dropping off the older siblibgs, mom and I went over to Aunt Tami's house.  There are all sorts of toys at Aunt Tami's, but even so, she opened a couple of my Christmas presents for me to enjoy early.  Later, back in Aurora, we all went to dinner at Freddy's Steakburgers with dad.  I can't wait to eat one!  When we got home, I got to try rice meal for the first time.  I liked it, and I'm excited to try more foods.  Also we got a jumper set up so I can practice standing, here is a picture!
Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment