babyblogmarie

Welcome to my journal and ongoing photo album.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

babyblogmarie

Whew, 2010 was a wild year.  First, I was incubating.  I had no idea what was going on!  Then, I was born.  Still clueless, of course--I could barely see in front of my own face.  I learned pretty quickly about breastfeeding though, and I learned to recognize my parents by their voices and their warm embrace, and finally by their smiling visages.  These days I'm confident and strong.  I have the right attitude to carry me through the day.  I still cry for mom when I wake up from my nap, but hey, I'm a baby, after all.  At least I say "mama!" instead of just wailing indiscriminately.  I know a few words, but don't tell mom and dad, or they'll never let up trying to cajole me into saying them.  I'm told that 2011 will be the best year yet, in the history of the world!  I can't wait to see!
Looking forward to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment