babyblogmarie

Welcome to my journal and ongoing photo album.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Visit to Great Grammy's House

Today I went to my Great Grandma Helen and Great Grandpa Tom's house with my mommy and daddy.  My great uncle Jere and my great aunt Marcy were there too.  They loved how I smiled at them and how I chewed on my pointer finger.  I even showed how I can lift my feet like I am already walking.  Everyone teased daddy and mommy that soon they won't be able to catch me and they will want to put weights on my legs.  I was such a good baby and didn't cry until my great grammy left the room cause I wanted her to come back.  When I got home for the day I jumped in my jumper and stared at the pretty lights on my christmas tree.  I can jump really fast now, it almost makes me laugh.
Also, daddy started a 529 college investment fund for me.  It's a CollegeInvest Direct Portfolio College Savings 529 Plan.  If you want to contribute, you may send mom and dad a check payable to:  CollegeInvest Direct Portfolio College Savings Plan, account number 512933350-01.  Mom and dad will mail it in, or you can mail it directly to:
CollegeInvest Direct Portfolio College Savings Plan
PO Box 55355
Boston, MA 02205-5355

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment