babyblogmarie

Welcome to my journal and ongoing photo album.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Growth Fund

Today I played at home with mom, and in the afternoon we drove down to Littleton to get my brother and sister.  My siblings adore me and shower me with affection.  I couldn't ask for a better family, and I try to be thankful and live up to my end of the deal--to be adorable.  Not difficult, since it's one of my stronger qualities.

Dad's been letting me try different foods.  I didn't like applesauce, although I loved slurping on a fresh apple.  I loved the potato from the beef stew, and I enjoyed a piece of broccoli too, see for yourself!
When I want to relax I go to my special place, my play pen.  I'm surrounded by toys, and I'm positioned by the kitchen, to keep close to the action.  Here I am enjoying my pacifier in my play pen.
In other news, my bassinet is almost too small!
My favorite part of each day is when mom and I curl up together for a nap.
Well thanks for tuning in.  See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment